So I was bored before dinner the other night and decided to make the family some Gluten Free Pretzel Toffee Candy. Let’s just say it is pure heaven! Sweet, salty and had a nice crunch! OH! And the recipe only had 4 ingredients: butter, brown sugar, pretzels & dark chocolate chips.
With the holidays around the corner… here is a Gluten Free Chex™ Party mix that will sure to please everyone!
I used Glutino’s pretzels and bagel chips in the mix and they worked out great! Totally stood up to the butter sauce and never became soggy! I definitely will be using that brand again for this recipe!
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups Gluten Free Chex™ cereal (Corn or Rice)
- 1 cup gluten free Glutino pretzels
- 1 cup gluten free Glutino bite-size bagel chips
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and garlic powder uncovered on High about 60 seconds or until melted. Stir. And then microwave on high for another 30 seconds.
- Gradually stir in remaining ingredients of the mix and evenly coat with the seasoned butter.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 5 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool, about 5 minutes. Store in airtight container.
adapted from Chex.com