As you know, I made gluten free Raviolis for the new year. And since I had 2 ziploc bags full of Raviolis in the freezer I decided to try layering them Lasagna style. My husband said it came out really good and had two helpings… he is finicky so that is actually a compliment coming from him.
Gluten Free Ravioli Lasagna
- Raviolis, packaged or homemade and prepared according to directions
- 1 container (32 ounce) ricotta cheese
- 2 jars (24 ounce each) pasta sauce
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 8 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease a 9″ x 13″ Oblong Baking Dish.
- Spread sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place a layer of cooked ravioli, overlapping in the dish.
- Spread a layer of ricotta cheese over ravioli.
- Sprinkle a nice layer of Parmesan Cheese.
- Next pour a jar of sauce over the cheese.
- Another layer of ravioli topped with sauce then topped with shredded mozzarella cheese.