My husband and my kids LOVE Thousand Island Dressing. I had made taco salad, but when I went to grab the Thousand Island Dressing I realized I was all out of it!!
So in a pinch I made homemade and everyone said it was really yummy. Score! I might be making the Thousand Island Dressing from scratch from here on out!
Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3-4 whole small sweet pickles (2 tablespoons)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and puree for 2 minutes.
- Use now or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.