My husband wanted me to make homemade turkey burgers for dinner. I have to say I love turkey, but never have been a fan of Turkey Burgers since more than likely they come out very dry.
I told him I would try my best to make a juicy burger and I have to say it was VERY JUICY and VERY TASTY!! I A-MAZED myself, LOL!
Who would have thunk? I will definitely be making these tasty burgers again for the family!
Juicy Gluten Free Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers
makes six 1/2 pound patties
- 6 slices Swiss Cheese
- 6 Glutino Gluten Free English Muffins
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup gluten free Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Onions, diced
- 2 slices Munster Cheese, diced
- 6 slices Swiss Cheese, diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- For Patties: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; shape into 6 patties.
- Grill, pan fry or broil until browned and completely cooked through.
- Next place a swiss cheese slice on each patty.
- Remove when cheese is melted.
- Serve on a Glutino Gluten Free Englis Muffin with your favorite toppings and condiments.