If you are craving something sweet and want something that takes little work putting it together, then this recipe is just what you are looking for!
Anyhow, easter is a time when I love trying new recipes and seeing if the family approves.
While they said the Peanut Butter Oreo Pie was very rich, they all loved it!
So I say that is “yes vote!” for it being oh so yummy!!
Gluten Free No-bake Peanut Butter Oreo Pie
- 1 (16 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter, creamy
- 1 cup fudge sauce or more if needed
- 1/2 cup pecans, broken
- 16 oz Gluten Free Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies, divided (I used two packages of Kinnikinnick Kinnitoos)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Line an 8-inch pie dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Take 8 oz of the Gluten Free Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies, crush them and mix together with melted butter.
- On the bottom of your baking dish spread a layer for the cookie butter mixture to make a crust.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Cool Whip and peanut butter until well combined.
- Spread 1/2 peanut butter mixture over cookie crust, then top with another layer of Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies and 1/2 cup fudge.
- Spread on remaining peanut butter mixture and top with remaining fudge.
- Crumble remaining Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies and sprinkle them, along with pecans, over the top.
- Place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours, or overnight, or in freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!