If you want to do something different when it comes to making homemade pizza, I suggest trying Gluten free pesto, turkey and Roma tomato instead!
Sometimes you just get bored from the same over and over traditional red sauce and pepperoni but kicked it up with Pesto and Turkey – I promise you’ll like it!
Gluten free pesto, turkey and Roma tomato pizza
- 1 Udi’s Gluten Free pizza crust
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pesto, store bought or homemade
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked turkey, diced
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced
- Pre-Heat oven to 400°.
- Once oven is heated, place pizza crust directly onto oven rack and bake for 4 minutes.
- Next place hot pizza crust and place on a pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- Spread pesto on crust all the way to edges.
- Sprinkle a nice layer of mozzarella cheese over pesto followed by Turkey and diced tomatoes.
- Place pizza stone in the top rack of your oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese in slightly golden and bubbly.