My youngest son LOVES ribs and is always asking me to make him ribs be it barbecued, baked or even in pasta gravy. Nevertheless, I like to mix things up and try new recipes A LOT. So I wanted to try something sweet and sticky this time around and this Peach Rib Sauce was just the right mix of sweet and just the right amount of sticky!
Peach Rib Sauce
- 1 can of peaches, drained of liquid
- 2/3 cup organic ketchup
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1 cup cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- Place your drained peaches into a blender with, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, garlic, GF Soy Sauce, Sugar and Ginger.
- Puree until well blended.
- Once sauce is ready, slather sauce over ribs and cook to your liking.
- Once ribs are done, use remainder of sauce for dipping.