My husband was going to barbecue fish for dinner the other night. However, the kids begged for me to make the fish into tacos. Yeah, why not? Totally sounded great. Except there was a problem. We were out of our Mild BBQ Rub. So I improvised and made my own. And you know what? It came out really good!
Gluten Free Barbecued Seasoning Rub
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Place into an air tight container and use when needed.