Even though my husband isn’t a huge fan of Beef Stroganoff, I still make it for dinner once or twice a year.
The kids definitely like my Gluten Free Beef Stroganoff, and totally wish I could make it more often.
Nevertheless, Beef Stroganoff is a comfort food that you should try… so give it a try you won’t be disappointed.
Gluten Free Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1-1/4 cups beef broth
- 1 (18-oz) can gluten free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Black cracked pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 oz box of Gluten Free Rotini, Cooked to boxes direction
- In a large skillet, quickly brown ground beef.
- Remove the meat from the pan.
- Add the onion slices to the pan drippings.
- Saute for a few minutes, until the onion is tender.
- Sprinkle with arrowroot flour, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place the ground beef back into the pan with the onions.
- Add the mushroom soup and beef broth.
- Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, covered.
- Stir in the sour cream the last few minutes, right before you serve.
- Serve over cooked Rotini Noodles.
Adapted from Paula Dean’s recipe