I always seem to have at least a 100 eggs in my garage refrigerator at all times. When I am bored or don’t know what to make for dinner I tend to gravitate towards using up the eggs and making breakfast as our dinner.
This time I decided to make a breakfast pizza. My brother made it for me once and I really enjoyed it. So this time I decided to make one for my family. While I can’t truly remember what my brother topped his pizza with — I just scoured the fridge and went from there for my breakfast pizzas.
I found slices of ham, spinach, and wonderful onions and tomatoes from my garden. I couldn’t wait to get started!!
Gluten Free Breakfast Pizza
- 1 package of Gluten Free Udi’s Thin & Crispy Pizza Crusts (contains 2 crusts)
- 7 eggs, beaten
- 1-2 oz ham, diced
- 1-2 handfuls of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Pre-Heat oven to 375º F.
- Remove crusts from wrapper and place crusts directly onto the middle rack of the oven and bake for 4 minutes.
- While the crusts are cooking, break the eggs into a bowl. Whisk them well and season with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to a 10-inch skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Remove crusts from oven, place on a pizza stone, smear 2 tablespoons of butter on each crust then set aside.
- Add the fresh spinach and ham to pan and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the whisked eggs into the pan with your vegetable/meat mixture.
- Distribute the eggs over the pan evenly.
- Gently stir the eggs until they are just set and still moist, about 3 to 4 minutes.