I am a sucker for Bagel Melts. I deeply love them for breakfast or even for lunch and a Bagel Melt is just incredibly easy, so easy that you take a toasted bagel topped with cream cheese, avocados, tomatoes and provolone cheese then sprinkled with garlic pepper and then broiled to a melty goodness. And prep and cooking is usually ready in under 10 minutes.
Gluten Free Bagel Melt
- 1 gluten free bagel, split
- 1/2 large avocado, pitted, skinned and sliced
- 1 small Roma tomato, sliced
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 – 3 tablespoons or more cream cheese
- Garlic Pepper, to taste
- Turn broiler on high.
- Lightly toast bagel in Toaster.
- Spread bagel slices with cream cheese. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Next layer bagels with slices of Avocado and Tomato then top with a slice of Provolone Cheese. Then Sprinkle with Garlic Pepper.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.