When I know I will have a very busy morning I tend to pullout the crockpot and do an overnight Oatmeal so breakfast is ready as soon as everyone is up.
It tends to make my morning go by easier. This oatmeal is healthier than the microwaveable oatmeal packets and, well, tastes WAY better, too!
So if you are looking for something fairly easy to put together I suggest you try this wonderful oatmeal recipe.
Crockpot Apple Cranberry Gluten Free Oatmeal
- 2 apples, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups gluten free oatmeal
- 4 cups water
- Place all dry ingredients into the crockpot and mix thoroughly together.
- Fill crockpot with water and turn crockpot on low for 10-hours.