I bought a box of Krusteaz Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix and there was a photo of Brownie Crackle Cookies on the side. My husband saw it and said, “I love those cookies. Can you make them for me?”
In almost 18 years of being together, you think he’d mention that before. Nope. Nevertheless, I recruited the children and we got down and dirty making my husband his brownie cookies.
Gluten Free Brownie Cookie
2 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix
2/3 cup olive oil
1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Place brownie mix, eggs and oil in medium bowl. Stir until blended.
- Place powdered sugar in separate bowl.
- For each cookie, scoop 1 rounded tablespoon dough and place in powdered sugar.
- Roll dough gently into balls, coating thoroughly with powdered sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet. Use the back of your palm to flatten cookie ball.
- Bake 11-13 minutes.
Adapted from Krusteaz Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix.