Since my kids have been out of school I have been trying to make lunch time fun and not so monotonous! Today I decided I was gonna try my hand at making warm panini style pb&j sandwiches with a side of copycat style Cool Ranch Doritos©.
The seasoning mix is quite easy to throw together once you have your tortillas cut and fried.
And with this recipe you can control the use ingredients by using natural ingredients that don’t contain chemicals or have MSG in them.
Homemade Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips
- 10 small corn tortillas, quartered and fried (get my fried tortilla recipe here)
- 1 packet gluten free powdered cheese mix (from a package of gluten free mac & cheese)
- 1 packet gluten free, MSG free powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Place one fried tortilla chip at a time in bowl of seasoning mixture to lightly coat. Shake excess mixture from chip if necessary. Take chips and store in an airtight container or ziploc bag.
There will be extra seasoning mixture leftover. Place in an airtight container or ziploc bag to use at a later time.