With Memorial Day around the corner and everyone looking to have people over for barbecues, what better appetizer to serve than Deviled Eggs. And of course you’ll probably have to make a double recipe just because these little beauties disappears fast!
I am not a huge mustard fan and most deviled egg recipes call for mustard. Not the way I make them. They are just pure and simple and oh so yummy. I have been known to devour a dozen of these in one sitting – OK not really, but I can down quite a few in one sitting that is for sure.
Deviled eggs are easy to make and are always a hit at any barbecue or picnic gathering. To make them extra pretty, just pipe the egg yolk filling with a star-tip. I use Wilton’s Dessert Decorator Plus for EVERYTHING i need to pipe!
Try this recipe and see how simple it really is!
Simple Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Paprika for garnish
- Hard boil your eggs and let completely cool before making your deviled eggs.
- Next separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except egg white halves.
- Spoon or pipe yolk filling into egg whites. Chill, if desired. Garnish by sprinkling with paprika.