Yes I know St Patrick’s Day is long over. However, I purchased a large beef brisket slab that I cut into five 3 pound sections. Tossed them into individual ziploc bags and threw them in the freezer to cook up another day.
Whelp, today felt like the day. I took out a bag and tossed it into the crockpot with gluten free beer and boiling water sprinkled with some whole cloves, cinnamon sticks, whole allspice, salt and some brown sugar. The aroma is AWESOME!
Now I wait 6-hours for the meat to cook and become tender! Oh so can’t wait!!
Crockpot Corned Beef Brisket
- 3-5 pound Beef Brisket
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 bottle gluten free beer
- Boiling Water to fill crockpot
- Place all ingredients into a crockpot, cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours or until desired doneness is reached.
- Let rest before slicing.