My kids love fish. And even though my youngest isn’t feeling all that well he still asked me to make fish for dinner last night. If you are looking for a simple fish dinner, try this easy recipe for baked fish fillets. You can use any firm white fish for this dish and it will still come out really tasty.
I had Gluten Free Honey Nut Chex in the cupboard and not regular Rice or Corn Chex so my topping was a tad sweeter than normal but my husband and kids loved the flavor and said it was really good. And I measure everyones tastes by what is left on their plates. And lets just say plates were practically licked clean.
Gluten Free Baked Fish Fillets
- 5 white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup crushed gluten free Chex™ Cereal
- Dried parsley to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray a large baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, softened butter and pepper in a large bowl.
- Dredge fillets through mayonnaise mixture and coat evenly.
- Place all fillets in baking dish.
- Then sprinkle each fillet with crushed cereal.
- Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley and serve immediately.