I wanted to make Glitter Slime for my daughter’s party on Saturday – to give the kids some extra things to play with. And what better fun than playing with slime! I do however recommend playing around with water/Borax ratio until you find the consistency you prefer. The more Borax you use the stiffer the slime will get.
- 2 bottles of white glue
- 1 cup warm water + 2 bottles full of water from empty glue bottles
- 2 teaspoon Borax
- 1/2 cup Sta‑Flo Liquid Starch
- Food Coloring
- Pour the white glue and Sta‑Flo Liquid Starch into a bowl. Fill the empty bottles with warm water, place the lids back on and shake the bottles. Pour the water/glue into the bowl and mix with a spoon. Add food coloring.
- In a small bowl mix 1 cup of warm water with 2 teaspoons Borax until dissolved.
- Mix the Borax/water and glue mixture together.
- Add in glitter.
- Keep slime stored in airtight container or bag.