I had leftover pumpkin from when I made pumpkin bread… So today was a pumpkin pie kinda making day.
I actually even had some Pillsbury Pie Dough in the refrigerator — so I saved time and didn’t need to make a crust!
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
- Pillsbury Gluten Free Pastry Dough ( placed into a 9″ pie dish )
MIX sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
POUR into pie shell.
BAKE in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 45-60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Adapted from: Very Best Baking