- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs. Gradually beat in flour, xanthan gum, salt, and baking soda. Stir in both bags of morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Refrigerate dough for 1 hour or until firm. Use a cookie scooper, drop by rounded scoops onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.